This Privacy Notice describes The Vistria Group’s privacy practices, including how we collect, use, share and otherwise process Personal Data and explains the choices available to individuals with respect to their information. It applies to our website www.vistria.com and any other website or mobile application that we own and operate that links to or expressly adopts this Privacy Notice (the “Website”). This Privacy Notice does not govern any information collected by us through channels outside of the Website.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
When we use the term “Personal Data” in this Privacy Notice, we mean information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly. It only applies to a person’s data, not a corporation or other entity. We collect and use Personal Data on this Website in the following ways:
- Data Provided By You
We collect and use Personal Data that you provide to us:
- This Site does not directly collect any personal information provided by you. You may, however, chose to contact us by email, in which case we will collect your name, email address and any other information that you chose to provide to us. Please do not provide personal information that you do not want us to have. We use this information to respond to your inquiries and to communicate with you, and otherwise for the purpose you provided it to us.
- Data We Collect Automatically
We use certain technologies on the Website to collect information about the device or browser you use to navigate our Website. The technologies we use include the following:
- Web Logs: Like most websites, we automatically gather certain information about our Website traffic and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data.
- We use this information to analyze trends, to manage and administer our website, to improve the content overall performance and user experience on the Website, for fraud protection, to maintain the security of the Website and to protect our rights.
- We use this information to help us recognize your browser or device, to measure and analyze the demographics, interests and uses of our Website on a browser, device or aggregate level and to identify solutions for how to make the Website more useful.
- Most browsers allow you to control cookie tracking, typically under the sections “Help” or “Internet Options”, or you can visit AboutCookies.org for more information. If you disable or delete certain cookies in your settings, some pages of our Website may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on the Website.
- To learn more about the use of data collection technologies by Google for analytics and to exercise choice regarding those technologies, please visit the Google Analytics Opt-Out browser add-on page.
- Other Uses of Personal Data:
In addition to the uses described above, we may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining, improving and delivering the Website;
- Communicating with you to provide technical or administrative support;
- Developing new resources and services;
- Conducting, managing and growing our business;
- Defining and managing appropriate patient engagement activities, and patient support programs;
- Preventing, investigating and providing notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, unauthorized access to or use of Personal Data, the Website or our data systems, and to meet legal, regulatory, judicial and company policy obligations;
- Investigating and resolving disputes and security issues and enforcing our <>; and
- For any other lawful, legitimate business purposes.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
We share Personal Data in the following ways:
- Service Providers: We share Personal Data with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- Regulatory or Legal Requirements, Safety and Terms Enforcement: We may disclose Personal Data to governmental regulatory authorities as required by law, including in connection with monitoring, review and approval of our products and services, and adverse event reporting, in response to their requests for such information or to assist in investigations. We may also disclose Personal Data to third parties in connection with claims, disputes or litigation, when otherwise required by law, or if we determine its disclosure is necessary to protect the health and safety of you or us, to protect against fraud or credit risk, or to enforce our legal rights or contractual commitments that you have made.
- Business Transfers: We may disclose Personal Data as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, financing, or sale of company assets and may transfer Personal Data to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction. We may also disclose Personal Data in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
We will retain Personal Data for as long as necessary for the business uses set out in this Privacy Notice. For example, we will retain Personal Data as long as needed to meet our regulatory requirements.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We strive to put in place measures to protect the Personal Data that we process in connection with the Services. However, we cannot 100% guarantee the security of Personal Data that we process in connection with our business, or that your Personal Data will not be unlawfully accessed by third parties. You can also take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, such as keeping log-in credentials and passwords confidential.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
As a convenience to our visitors, the Website may contain links to websites and content owned, maintained or operated by third parties who may or may not be affiliated with The Vistria Group, including The Vistria Group’s portfolio companies. This Privacy Notice does not apply to these websites.
If you use social media channels, such as Facebook, YouTube or Twitter, to contact us, these social media channels will collect information about you, including your activity on these social media channels. They may notify your connections on their social media channel (or other social media channels) about your activity on any social media channel, in accordance with their own privacy policies. Please consult their privacy policies before disclosing any information to us through our social media channels that you would like to keep private.
Some of these features collect Personal Data or other information such as your IP address and your actions on our Website. This Privacy Notice does not apply to the practices of these third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy notices of those third parties to learn about their Personal Data and privacy practices.
UPDATES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice is subject to occasional revisions. We will notify you of changes by posting the new policy on the Sites and updating the effective date of the policy. The Vistria Group encourages visitors to check this page frequently for any changes to this Privacy Notice. Continued use of the Website following such changes will indicate your acknowledgment of and agreement to be bound by the changes.
If you have questions, comments or requests about this Privacy Notice or your Personal Data, you may contact us at
300 E Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Phone Number: (312) 626-1100